Applying to projects requires three steps:
- Ensure That Your Account Is Set Up
- Browse Projects and Companies
- Record Your VideoPitch
Ensuring That Your Account Is Set Up
Before you can apply to projects, you must ensure that you have connected your payout method, submitted your Outerning Agreement, and filled out your profile. You can learn about doing those things here.
Browsing Projects and Companies
Let's take a look at the work we can do on Outern:
- On your Dashboard, click "View All," which is located next to Opportunities.
- Click "View" to learn more about projects that you are interested in.
- Once you've expanded the project, click "Learn About Company" beneath the company logo to read and watch videos about the respective company.
- When you are ready to apply to a project, click "Apply!"
Recording Your VideoPitch
Applying on Outern is super easy! Here's how to do it:
- Read through the three prompts that the company had provided you.
- Click "Record Video."
- If the mircophone icon on your video portal is red, try speaking before you record. If the camera icon is red, try moving to a location that has better lighting.
- Click "Record Video" and answer the prompts. You have two minutes, and the time display at the bottom of the video portal will tell you how much time is left.
- When you are finished, wait for your video to upload and process. Then, click "Submit Application to Company."
That's it! Your application has been submitted. Keep an eye out for a decision via email in the coming days. If your application is accepted, here's how you can get to work.